Aurora Painters with Commercial and Residential Services.
Do you need to hire local Aurora painters? If you or your neighbours know and trust someone local then go for it. Otherwise, contractors have no problem travelling all over the GTA to sevice their customers. That holds true for Ecopainting, as our customer base extends as north as Newmarket.
Question to ask the Painting Contractor
- Are they insured? A good painting contractor has liability insurance for the customers peace of mind.
- Do they have their own painters, or will they sub out your project to others? If you hire company A, you should not have company B paint your home.
- Are their painters covered by WSIB? Painting is a risky trade. We climb ladders and roofs, we carry a lot of weight and move heavy furniture. A responsible contractor will have WSIB coverage for their workers and protect the customer from any risk.
- Have they passed all the legal safety requirements? Safety training was always important but recently it’s also the law. Ask the estimator about their certifications.
- Can they provide references with contact information of some of their customers? Online reviews are useful but a number of them are fake. Take the time to call a customer or two and ask them about their experience.
How was the estimating process and that first experience with the paint contractor? Did they return your calls promptly? Did they show up on time? Did they answer all your questions and addressed all your concerns? That first experience is a reflection of how your project is going to go. A good company has customer service systems right from the start. Chances are that if you felt comfortable during this process, you will have a good customer experience.
Residential and Commercial Painting in Aurora
Barbara D. became our customer when we painted her North York home twice. When she moved north to Markham she called Ecopainting to paint her retirement home. Her new home was a new and beautiful bungalow steps from the Ballantrae Golf Club. A few years later, Barb’s son moved to Aurora with his family and again we were their painter of choice. Here is Barbara describing one of her experiences with Ecopainting:
“Everyone was pleasant, hardworking, on time and communicated well. This is the second time I used Ecopainting. They also accommodated my difficult schedule. Even working around problems with electrical work was solved easily. Would definitely use and recommend Ecopainting again”
Another great review by Lucy and Doug C. for Interior & exterior painting of their new Aurora home.
“This is the second time we have used Ecopainting and once again, Karon and her team transformed our newly purchased Aurora house into my dream home. They were able to remove the old wallpaper in a number of rooms with ease and the finish is flawless. Even with last minute changes, ie. “let’s add an accent wall”, the painters completed the job on time and were very easy to work with, dependable, trustworthy and they left the house spotless, both inside and out. They made sure we were pleased with the results and they did a fabulous job. We highly recommend Ecopainting”
Bringing Eco-friendly Painting Services to Aurora
Available Painting Services in Aurora
- Interior painting
- Exterior painting and deck staining
- Colour consulting
- Wallpaper Removal
- Kitchen Cabinet painting
- Plaster and drywall repairs
- Commercial and Industrial Contracting