Pickering Painters offering Commercial and House Painting
Residential Painting Service in Pickering
The most important paint job for a home is the first one after the builder’s. Because of settlement, there are cracks in the corners and drywall screws need to be reset. The best thing a homeowner can do is to hire a painting company that will invest the time to deliver a quality job. It makes no sense to replace a sub-par paint job with another one. In that case, what does a quality job entail of in a newer home?
- First, all the cracks and the popped drywall screws should be repaired.
- Before applying the paint, walls should be sanded and any imperfections addressed.
- Subdivision homes have poor quality paint that feels like chaulk. The first thing to do is apply a good quality primer to all porous surfaces.
- Upgrade the paint. You will spend a lot of effort and money for a paint job. The cost of paint is small in comparison, why not invest in quality.
- Paint the ceilings now. Painting them later is difficult, as you don’t want to mess up the newer walls.
- Do you have popcorn textured ceiling? Some homeowners don’t like that look and remove it. This is generally a messy process and should be done before painting the walls.
Ecopainting interior services: decorating new and older homes, colour consulting, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, plaster and drywall repairs.
Exterior services include painting, minor carpentry, pressure washing and deck staining.
Commercial Painting Services in Pickering
- Tasco Appliances: in 2011 this major appliance retailer in the GTA contracted Ecopainting to paint all their locations in the GTA. Their Pickering location on Highway 2 at Dixie road was one of the locations we painted. All of the work was done late at night in December.
- Volvo of Durham: keeping with our experience servicing the automotive industry, we painted most of the front of this facility. (Update: the dealership closed in June 2012).
- Go Transit location: we painted some of their office and employee space at Bayly and Liverpool.
- Monarch Kitchen and Bath Centre. This well known client was established in 1981 and is located at 120 Brock Road in Pickering. We painted most of their facility in 2014. Monarch was one of our better commercial customers and our crew enjoyed painting their space. 2014 was the year that Monarch was honoured with a Business Excellence Award from the Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade. Well deserved recognition for a great company!
Ecopainting is a full service painting company specializing in commercial interior and exterior service. Our painters are well trained and work hard to complete commercial projects of any size.
Customer Comments and testimonials
Mary B. Pickering, interior: “The chick painters as my neighbour called them, were friendly, efficient and nice to have in our home. They tried to keep mess to a minimum and I would gladly recommend them, as they were recommended to me.”
Josie & Aaron M, interior: “The painters were extremely accommodating and flexible. They did a great job and we are very satisfied with the work that they did. Everything looks great! We would definitely use their services again and would recommend Ecopainting to others.”
Pickering is a beautiful city to both live and work in. There is a lot of growth in the near future for both the residential and commercial sectors. We can only hope that the City of Pickering will continue to take sustainability seriously. In business, Pickering is growing economically due to its “EN3″ cluster: ENergy, ENvironment, and ENgineering. As an eco-friendly business working in the area, we hope to contribute to it’s sustainable growth.
Please call us at 416 733-7767 to discuss painting your home or business. Painting Services are also available in nearby Whitby