Toronto Commercial & Residential Painters
Ecopainting is not just another company of Toronto painters with commercial & residential services. What makes our company uniquely different?
- The customer always gets a “Hassle Free” contracting service.
- We don’t use sub-contractors and rely on our own trained professionals to to do the painting.
- We are committed to our community and the environment.
Ecopaining has been painting homes and buildings in the GTA for over 20 years. Whether you are a homeowner or a commercial manager, we want to be the contractor for you.
What Should You Expect From Your Commercial Painters?
As a facility manager of a building, you know that painting is not something you do every year. There is only so much budget to go around and renovations are an inconvenience to everyone in the building. Peace of mind happens only if the details and expectations are all set at the beginning.
- Expect your paint contractor to have systems to minimize the inconveniences. Ask about their procedures and customer systems.
- Discuss the channels and frequency of communication during the project.
- Expect the contractor to be professional and be staffed by trained employees.
- Is the company environmentally sound? What products do they use and do they follow the manufacturers’ recommendations?
- Expect proof of WSIB, Liability Insurance & Safety Certifications.
“Our warehouse in Markham needed a lot of work and most of it was done after business hours. Your painters were professional, hardworking and always helpful. We will be using Ecopainting again and feel free to use us as a reference” Cindy R. Commercial Painting in Markham.
“I had a chance to go and see and the finished product looks great. I have been amazed at how little disruption it was, with the painting going on during business hours. I think it is a testament to the quality of work of you and your staff. Thanks.” Marion C. Building owner on Broadview Avenue.
What Should You Expect From Your Residential Painters?
Finding the right house painters for your home takes time and you want to do this right. You may ask friends and neighbours for a recommdation or you can search “Painters Toronto” in Google. Whatever your search method is, always prequalify the contractor before getting an estimate. Since everyone will promise you “quality work” what should you expect? Let’s walk through the process we use at Ecopainting.
1. The Consultation
When you contact us, we set up an appointment to discuss your project. The purpose of this meeting is to find out what is important to you and to assess your needs. Here we talk about trendy colours, the latest paints and discuss your ideas. This is a good time for you to interview the contractor. We welcome your questions and address your concerns. Why not ask about our painters and who will be doing the actual painting? Ecopainting guarantees to never use sub-contractors.
2. The Painting Estimate and Proposal
“A proposal is more than just an estimate, it’s the roadmap for a great customer experience”
The proposal includes company information, insurance documentation and warranty details.
The “Scope of Work” lists what gets painted and what does not. For example: how many coats, what grade paint, which primer. Here we detail the level of prep and how we protect your property.
The “Colour Schedule” lists the room colours and is prepared by a colour consultant or designer.
Pricing can be for the entire job or broken down for different options. Unless the scope of work changes, the price will not change without customer approval.
3. The Actual Painting Experience
First we will suggest a start date and confirm it a few days before starting. On the first day the job manager will review the scope of work and discuss the following with you:
- Are there any rooms you want done first?
- Do you want the painters to lock up or will you be home at the end of the day?
- Is there an emergency contact number?
- Are there concerns about children, family members or pets during the job?
- What about parking spaces, washroom use, electricity, etc.
The painters in your home are our staff and sign in on the job daily. At any time you know who is working in your home. We cover your floors and belongings and clean up daily. After job completion we do a walk-through with you, to ensure we did what we promised.
“Karon and her team surpassed my expectations. The prep work was meticulous and great attention was also paid to all the coats of paint. George helped with paint colours and visited our home twice before the work started. I ‘d recommend Ecopainting to anyone”
Kim and Peter M. High Park area of Toronto
“Ecopainting did an amazing job for me. The feedback I got from the board of directors and the homeowners, they loved them!”
Sylvia O’ Brien of Colour Theory, Condominium Painting.
“Ecopainting helped us make our condo look fantastic! It doesn’t even look like the same place! Amazing job, highly recommended”
Lenna T. Condo Painting in Mississauga.
Reviews and Testimonials.
The “eco” in Ecopainting means Environmental Responsibility and Green Practices.
Ecopainting is a green company pioneer for 20 years. When we adopted ecopainting as our mandate, “eco” to most was nothing more than a marketing niche. The business community did not trust the existence and size of the green marketplace. A few years later, anything ”eco” or “green” started becoming trendy. Driven by a greener marketplace, governments started regulating more of what goes in a can of paint. Paints are now safer to use and better for the environment. Zero VOC is the new standard for coatings manufacturers.
The eco bandwagon is getting crowded as more paint contractors are jumping on it. This is a positive development but what is next? Where do paint contractors go from here? The following suggestions are a good starting point:
- Do not over purchase paint.
- Recycle and donate leftovers.
- Manage the waste disposal process.
- Drive fuel efficient trucks and vans.
Painting Services – Service Areas in the GTA
The GTA includes the municipalities of Toronto, Durham, Halton, Peel and York. This is a large area with a growing population of over 6 million. Ecopainting is located in Scarborough and has teams of residential and commercial painters in the GTA.
- Interior and exterior painting.
- New construction bidding and commercial painting.
- Wallpaper removal and wall repairs.
- Colour consulting by certified consultants.
- Property and facility services: maintenance, condo building and townhouse painting.
- Home Services: deck staining, kitchen cabinet re-finishing, minor carpentry, pressure washing.