Toronto Interior Painting
Interior Painting is mostly about the colour.
Painting is about maintenance and the protection of surfaces, right? After painting hundreds of homes and condos over the years we keep coming back to the same conclusion. It seems to always be about that new colour, the new trends, the new paint. It is all with good reason of course. You are painting anyway, why not explore all the possible colour choices out there. There is a lot of information provided by manufacturers and all the design publications. Blogs and television about colour and decor are in abundance.
Who will actually do the Painting?
After you decide what colours to use on interior space, who would do the painting? Your local Big Box will encourage you to do it all yourself. And maybe you do have the time to learn a new skill and find the time to use it. Most people though would be best served using professional Painting Contractors.
Ecopainting is a Toronto Painting Contractor. In the last 15 years we provided our interior Painting services to hundreds of customers in the Toronto area.
A great testimonial by Suzanne Robb about our Interior Painting Service
“We love our new paint job! Your work was very neat as usual and the work area was always kept clean at all times and never in the way. The rooms look beautiful and the kitchen ceiling too. We are very pleased and would have you back to paint and recommend you to others(already have) All areas were completed, as well as a few additional areas that were discussed during the painting process. Your painters were very obliging”
The Interior Painting process
Setting up the interior:
- Furniture or smaller items will be removed. Furniture remaining in the area will be covered.
- Floors are covered with painters drop-cloths. Clean ones are used for interior residential painting.
- Hardware such as door knobs, electrical switch and outlet covers get removed or masked.
- Flaking paint is scraped and sanded. Holes and cracks are patched with spackle.
- Cracks in corners, baseboards and moldings are caulked.
- Repaired areas are sanded smooth and spot-primed.
- Quality paint is applied carefully. We follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Two or more coats are applied as necessary.
- Drying times are followed between coats.
- Sufficient ventilation is for interior painting.
- Masking tape and drop cloths are removed.
- Floors are swept or vacuumed.
- Furniture and hardware are placed back.
- Garbage, tools and equipment are removed.
- First our painters inspect the painted area for imperfections.
- Then the customer will inspect it with the job manager.
- After the customer is satisfied, a completion form is filled and signed.
There are always new colours and trends and of course amazing possibilities.
To request service from our Toronto Interior Painting team, Call 416 733-7767.
Our team would be happy to help with your transformation. Request a consultation online .