Are you looking for painters in Etobicoke that can offer residential or commercial painting services? Ecopainting is a reputable painting contractor in the GTA that can handle both large and small scale projects. Our painters are fully trained and experts in what they do. We are proud of the projects we completed in Etobicoke and some of them are featured below.
We fully understand the painting process and make it our business to complete each painting project on time and on budget. Based in Toronto, we service all of GTA and you will find us working in your neighbourhood. Let Ecopainting put its decades of expertise and experience at work for you!
Before you decide to paint your business or home in Etobicoke – here are some pointers to help you narrow down your choices:
- References and testimonials. A good painting contractor usually has a number of references and should be willing to provide this information to any prospective clients. Ecopainting has numerous, well-documented, signed testimonials from past clients, along with their contact information. This is the most effective way of showcasing our work and the goodwill gained over the years. Review sites are a good place to look for contractors, keeping in mind that some reviews can be manipulated and inaccurate.
- WSIB and Insurance coverage. Painters lift heavy weights, use chemicals and work at heights. Work conditions are often hazardous and injury is always a possibility. A reputable contractor should also also be a responsible employer. Every employee should have the necessary WSIB coverage. In situations where painters don’t have the requisite coverage and there is an injury, the customer can be held liable. As a customer, you have the right to request proof of WSIB insurance, for your peace of mind. For the customer’s peace of mind, good contractors carry liability insurance. Ecopainting has a 5 million liability insurance policy. If anything accidentally goes wrong, we have both you and your property fully covered!
- Subcontracting. Most painting companies use subcontractors. This can be somewhat risky as there is no way for a customer to know who the painters are going to be. Ecopainting has a team of painters on payroll. We screen them, train them and they are very good at what they do. This professionalism helps us get repeat business and makes us the desired employer for career trades people.
For Residential Painting Services in Etobicoke Call on Ecopainting
Have you considered painting your home? Can you tell what needs painting and what can wait? Do you have an overdue painting project? As a homeowner, you may have different answers to these questions depending on your priorities. Some homeowners may need a little help determining when they should paint/repaint their home. Whereas there are others who like a fresh coat every couple of years. And of course there are homeowners that will wait until the last minute.
However, a good rule of thumb is to be proactive rather than reactive when it comes to house painting. At Ecopainting, we recommend that you treat your home improvement i.e. painting projects, the same way that you would treat a broken pipe! Take care of it right away, especially the exterior. It is best to not let walls and trim discolour and peel away or worse – develop cracks. Such imperfections are not only an eyesore but also reduce the value of an otherwise beautiful home.
Kiran sold his condo that we painted in North York and moved to Etobicoke. Here’s what he had to say about our services when we painted his new loft: “I love the new Painting job you guys did and I am very happy with it. I feel more comfortable in my place now and it even seems larger. Thanks again for your professionalism and hard work.”
Commercial Painting Services in Etobicoke by Ecopainting
Our painters in Etobicoke have successfully completed quite a few commercial painting projects. Be it in commercial buildings in New Toronto or office space in Mimico, we are Etobicoke’s friendly neighbourhood painters. David N of Canworld Foods (one of our local clients) had a few words to share: “The Painters were prompt and very efficient. The low odour paint was very key in a busy office environment. Courteous and professional painters and staff.”
Check out some of our recent Etobicoke Commercial Projects:
- Sherway Gardens Lululemon (Retail Painting). We were contracted to service a few of the Lululemon locations, including painting the Oshawa and Oakville locations. These were fun and challenging commercial projects. Lululemon, who is a popular athletic wear retailer, has its biggest location in Sherway Gardens. We enjoyed painting their space a few times with some very vibrant and fashionable colours.
- Humber College: A well known educational institution in the GTA, Humber College needed their Food Service area painted. Our commercial painters finished this project in summer’12. This work included cleaning and painting their storage refrigerators, inside and out.
- Go Transit station (Long Branch): The Go Transit authorities needed the station tunnels painted. This was one of our most challenging assignments as we could only work late at night when there were no trains running. And we needed to wrap up early morning before the passengers started arriving again. Ecopainting painters worked hard and worked late. Within a week the tunnels were bright, clean and shiny!
Featured Commercial Client in Etobicoke – The Dorothy Ley Hospice in 2018
Late 2017 we were contacted by The Dorothy Ley Hospice, to provide a painting proposal for their facility in Etobicoke. As a nonprofit organization, an institution such as The Dorothy Ley Hospice does not have unlimited funds for renovation and facility maintenance. We knew we had to wait for a few months before approval. They informed us in early 2018 that their funds became available and Ecopainting was awarded the painting project. Ecopainting has a lot of experience servicing similar care facilities and institutions. In fact, one year earlier our Mississauga painters had the opportunity to paint the offices of the Heart House Hospice. Hart House is their sister Hospice, servicing the Brampton and Mississauga communities.
The Dorothy Ley Hospice is a volunteer-based organization, “offering compassionate care to people living with the challenges of a life-limiting illness or loss”. It is founded in 1990 and is supported generously by the community. The 24 hour services provided by the hospice are at no cost to the individuals that need them. For all the right reasons, a painting project of that size and importance became our primary focus of attention during the winter of 2018.
The building is located in the Sherway Gardens area of Etobicoke. The painting project was quite large as we painted most of the facility. The scope included the ten residential care rooms, the nursing station, reception, washrooms, the dining and food prep area, common spaces, the hallways and stairways. By the end of the project, the customer added the painting of the basement common areas, meeting rooms, washrooms and the employee lunch area.
All the work was scheduled and completed during regular business hours and while the facility was in full operation. The employees and volunteers of the hospice made our crews feel welcome which made our painters’ work much easier. We were able to schedule almost every section in a predictable manner, except of course the residential care rooms. We painted these rooms quickly when they became available.
The job manager for this project was Katie. Katie has since moved north of the GTA and is managing our crews there. The paint was from Benjamin Moore. For the ceilings we used their dead flat waterborne ceiling paint. The main paint product we used was Ultraspec 500 in eggshell and semi gloss. The highlight walls were painted in Benjamin Moore Aura mat and Ben eggshell. The feedback we received from the users of the facility was overwhelmingly positive. There was virtually no odour and because of the quick drying times there was almost no downtime for the facility.
In the future, we will be looking back at the Dorothy Ley Hospice project as one of the most important projects in Ecopainting’s history. We are proud of our painters that worked here. Not only they used their skills, but they demonstrated an incredible emotional maturity.
Do you need interior or exterior painting for your home or business? Talk to us on 416 733-7767 to book an appointment. One of our experienced estimators will assess your needs and suggest a few solutions to address them.